How to Get Settled - Adult Education & Employment

Post-Secondary Education

College, university and post-graduate students of all ages must pay for their tuition and books.

Apply for a Social Insurance Number

To work in Canada or access government programs and benefits, you need a 9-digit number know as a Social Insurance Number (SIN). For more information, including how to apply, see the Government of Canada’s webpage.

Find a Job

Continue Your Career - Work in Your Profession or Trade


Employment Insurace and Pension Programs

For more information, visit the topic: Financial Assistance & Pension Programs.